E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question about leather dye. I want to touch up my seat and front door cards in black. I found the dye online but the problem is they have 3 finish options, flat, semi, gloss.

I think the seats are semi or gloss and the doors flat or semi.

Since I am just touching up I want to match obviously. Anyone have any thoughts/ideas?

I looked at all the DIY dye threads but did'nt see a mention of finish.

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I should SEARCH thanks Sal your a genius, never crossed my mind because I didn't read the entire cinnamon dye thread or the two tone black and white thread or every other dye thread. I just posted out of the blue with zero research so I could get a bunch of stupid replies. Oh wait you can search on here hallelujah!

I found the kit which included all of the above was just unsure of finish as my post stated.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Listen Jerk-off watch it. You just joined the forums dont go around bad mouthing people you prick. Your question had been answered already on here look for it ass hole.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Listen Jerk-off watch it. You just joined the forums dont go around bad mouthing people you prick. Your question had been answered already on here look for it ass hole.
You just did what you told him not to do except you used vulgar words to insult him. Wow no wonder no one can get help on here. Op I would love to help but I'm not really sure on this.

This amazes me that you act like that when he came with ligament question. Your the reason this site is becoming worse and worse.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using BimmerApp

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look SAL I read all the posts on here and there is always some Jerk-off like you saying SEARCH... No ****. Don't read the fing posts if you don't want to answer. Maybe some peolpe don't want to read 20 pages of threads when they just want a simple answer. You left out the homer rubbing his head smiley... Classic.

If you know where the post is how about just posting a link.

Thanks for the reply Snow!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't been on this forum long, but I have noticed that people always make a big deal about using the search feature and those same people always feel the need to insult a person just for asking a question. I say that if you feel the need to troll around the forum looking for other members that ask questions so that you can trash them, then you don't belong here because the forum is designed for enthusiasts.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Again lmao

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm pretty down for making my seats look new again, gotta do my center around the stereo area, so I should just search for something to recondition?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
129 Posts
sorry... leatherique is good stuff a bit pricey but well worth it... they also will come in the color you need. Hope this helps...and from what i hear leatherique is the best and comes in one shade hope this works...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts