E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, the car part is done now the finance part.

anybody heard of lineback.com???? for leasing?
or should i just go with bmwfinance???

Raja

·
Registered
16 Posts
I never heard of lineback.com. I recently leased a 2004 325xiT through BMW Financial Services and so far I am very happy with them. You can link your account to the Owners Circle site and get a lot of good information.

Also, if you find that you are going over your mileage allowance, they will allow you to purchase extra miles during the lease period to avoid a large balance at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
111 Posts
dschwartzer said:
Also, if you find that you are going over your mileage allowance, they will allow you to purchase extra miles during the lease period to avoid a large balance at the end of the lease.
Do you know what they charge for the extra miles? Is it cheaper to get purchase during the lease period like say after 2 yrs I know I'm going to be a lil over. Or if I pay it off at the end of the lease it's the same price per mile?

·
Registered
640 Posts
LIL RAJA said:
well, the car part is done now the finance part.

anybody heard of lineback.com???? for leasing?
or should i just go with bmwfinance???

Raja

The thing about leasing is that it can be a fair deal or it can be a ripoff depending on the residuals/money factors. Get the different MFs/Residuals and punch them all up in a spreadsheet and see what shakes out. Chase Manhatten also does leasing, and you can go to www.leasecompare.com to see offers from other banks.

Thanks,
Adam

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,591 Posts
what options/colors did you decide on?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kidsdoc said:
what options/colors did you decide on?
decided on alpine white
Imola leather
bi-xenon
6speed
sunroof
rear power sunshade
19s (for now)
heated seats.

I am to put the deposit down this week. Hope I don't end up buying something else. I am looking at another car tomorrow afternoon. Too impulsive and too indecisve.

LOL
:craig:

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,591 Posts
nice choices (how about cinammon w/ alp white?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts