BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Euro.Techniks
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know I can make my own decisions but was just curious what others thought....well yes my car is a LEASE and I won't deny it....trade is due in at the end of the year...bye bye to the steptronic :) had fun while it lasted but now what??? Heres my options

1. trade in and do nothing
2. instead of leasing, do a FINANCE plan
3. get and 05 330ci performance package, stick of course
4. get a 330i ZHP

Can I get some suggestions

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
first off, keep your rims chris!

second... i vote for the 330i ZHP. those breytons on the ZHP would look pretttttty sick :D

·
Registered
10,008 Posts
simsima325 said:
first off, keep your rims chris!

second... i vote for the 330i ZHP. those breytons on the ZHP would look pretttttty sick :D
He makes a good point. I love the Ci ZHPs too, but coming from another coupe the change might do you good. Your wheels are hawt!

·
Mod Squad
12,623 Posts
I say part out the car. Go with option 3, and have a clean slate to start out with. I'd also pick an int/ext. color combo significantly different than the one you currently have, so that it will seem even newer, even though it's pretty much the same car.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Get an S4 :thumbup: Audi is having special lease pricing on all 05 S4's until Nov 1. I am currently thinking of getting one also. It is a 42 month lease, 2k down and $500 a month. I wouldnt get anohther E46, the E90 is due out soon and a new inline 6. Get the Audi, go test drive one and im sure you'll love it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
MikeL said:
Get an S4 :thumbup: Audi is having special lease pricing on all 05 S4's until Nov 1. I am currently thinking of getting one also. It is a 42 month lease, 2k down and $500 a month. I wouldnt get anohther E46, the E90 is due out soon and a new inline 6. Get the Audi, go test drive one and im sure you'll love it. :thumbup:
I second

·
Registered
271 Posts
i just leased a 04"330Ci, it's good to drive. but i really want to finish this lease as soon as possible to get a M3. in my suggestion,if u can't afford a M3,choose the 2ed one,and keep the car,if u can afford a M3, get a M3. when i lease my 330Ci,seller who is my friend didn't suggest me to choose ZHP,becoz u can't feel much different,pay too much money only for more sporty looking,but for sure,it's not M3 for ever..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts