584 Posts
NIce..nice..rims looks great

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bender said:
19X8.5 all around? stock suspension???
yeah, 19x8.5 all around with stock sport susp.
love the lip with 9.5 but wanted to keep the weight down as much as possible.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,408 Posts
riyatch said:

yeah, 19x8.5 all around with stock sport susp.
love the lip with 9.5 but wanted to keep the weight down as much as possible.
How do you like your 19" wheels with the stock sport suspension? Do you think it needs to go any lower, or do you like it as is? I'm asking this because I want 19s for my car, but I dont want to spend the extra $$$ for coilovers. I remember when E46 JAX's car was on 19s with the sport suspension, it looked sick.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Faheem Daddy said:

How do you like your 19" wheels with the stock sport suspension? Do you think it needs to go any lower, or do you like it as is? I'm asking this because I want 19s for my car, but I dont want to spend the extra $$$ for coilovers. I remember when E46 JAX's car was on 19s with the sport suspension, it looked sick.
the ride is definitely less refined and smooth with the 19's. but its really not bad. i might be a little over critical cause i always loved how smooth the car was with the stockers on. the handling is definitely improved with the 19's. car feels much flatter around corners. i didnt want to do any suspension mods cause i am satified with how the car rides and handles now, but i feel that it does need a little drop.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,408 Posts
riyatch said:

the ride is definitely less refined and smooth with the 19's. but its really not bad. i might be a little over critical cause i always loved how smooth the car was with the stockers on. the handling is definitely improved with the 19's. car feels much flatter around corners. i didnt want to do any suspension mods cause i am satified with how the car rides and handles now, but i feel that it does need a little drop.
That's cool man, thanks for the info! :thumbup:

I'll be in Vegas 2x in the next couple weeks, once for New Year's, and once for my 21st bitrhday in January...and I'll probably be taking my E46, you should come party with us!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts