E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought about getting this mod last year but had some other priorities at the time. With HIN a little more than a week away, I decided to take the plunge on this neat little item.

CF Steering Column Cover courtesy of sponsor [email protected] I believe these may be the first pics posted of these covers installed since I could not find installed pics of these anywhere so I hope this helps those of you thinking of getting this particular item. Surprisingly this CF cover is quite noticeable in my CF themed interior given that my colleagues right away noticed this cover when they sat in my car the other day. :)

Pics are below... my thanks to Alvaro (ca1242) for installing this for me on short notice before I left on vacation last week, my thanks to Chris (cynicalwry) for scheduling me in for the install on short notice, and of course to [email protected] for supplying me with such a high quality piece of CF work. :thumbsup:

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
+1 it's just gaudy.
KPeng... kindly stay out of my threads... last time we spoke you had the audacity to poke fun at my heart condition... no wonder Europrojektz kicked you off their team. To poke fun at another's medical ailments is just disgusting... sadly you'll probably do the same to someone else and poke fun at their ailments... I feel sorry for you. :tsk:

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good,
man get some OEM floormats though ;)
Thanks Sam! LOL... I used to have the OEM floormats until I tore a hole in them... that's why I went with more durable mats made of berber. :)

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wish i had a party mechanical CF heart :bow:
Thanks bro. Having a mechanical heart is a BLESSING in so many ways... I have baby #2 on the way now and with baby #1 she would always fall asleep or calm down when I kept her head next to my chest... the ticking sound would calm her down. :)

·
Registered
16,906 Posts
KPeng... kindly stay out of my threads... last time we spoke you had the audacity to poke fun at my heart condition... no wonder Europrojektz kicked you off their team. To poke fun at another's medical ailments is just disgusting... sadly you'll probably do the same to someone else and poke fun at their ailments... I feel sorry for you. :tsk:
Dude, please. I wasn't poking fun at your condition. I said that I'm sick of you using it as a crutch and looking for sympathy because of it.

Which you do...a lot.

I'm out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
looks good man, how was the install/fitment of the part? i'm thinking of picking one up if they still have any

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
i dont mind the carbon fiber but i do think you need to bring the exterior color of your car inside somehow, maybe two tone the doors?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.