BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Still around...
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EMAIL ME with questions, for pictures and offers, etc!! :banghead:

UUC UBBK - red calipers - hardely used since installed - 150 miles tops! make offer (need your 330 stock calipers as well)

19"x8.5" Dronell Type 3 Trippe Chrome - mounted on Nitto 235/35/19 rubber - 90% tread left! $1500 (plus any 17" BMW wheel/tire combo)

Hamann trunk spoiler - convert fittment only - painted jet black - flawless - $300

Painted engine covers and fuel rail - Red with silver custom cut vynial for stripes and BMW letters - $100 (plus your stock covers)

UUC 5-speed pedal set - and dead pedal - perfect condition - flawless - make offer

Intrax sport springs - $110

Brembo rear rotors - stock 330 size drilled by brembo - includes Axxis dustless pads - installed rotors and pads together; matched set $150

EMAIL ME [email protected] :confused:

·
needs a new sig...
4,621 Posts
When are you looking to sell the engine/fuel rail covers by. id love to buy them but i wont be in the NJ area till then end of the month!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
do u have pics of this
Brembo rear rotors - stock 330 size drilled by brembo - includes Axxis dustless pads - installed rotors and pads together; matched set $150

·
Registered
204 Posts
Chris:
What are you going to get next??

·
Registered
358 Posts
will the Brembo Cross-Drilled Rear Rotors & Axxis Dustless Pads fit my '00 328 Ci? and how long have u used the rear rotor and pads?

·
Registered
189 Posts
how about 70 for the pedals and dead pedal...sorry if this is a lowball...i did not look at the website 1st...jus lemme know what you think.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts