E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings.

Trying to get some info....PYSpeed has the VMR 710 9.5" wheel listed with an available +50mm offset on both 18" and 19" wheels.

Is this +50mm offset truly available, or is it a mistake on their website?

Help is always appreciated,
Shawn

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Largest I've seen is +45mm. Never heard of a +50. Try PMing [email protected] on this forum :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
+50 is risky.. I have +45 on my 9.5" wheels and I can't get a finger between the wheel and the inside..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+50 is risky.. I have +45 on my 9.5" wheels and I can't get a finger between the wheel and the inside..
My stock rear offset with 9.5" wheel is +57mm ;)
My stock rear offset with 8.0" wheel is +48mm

I was hoping to squeeze a +50 with out rubbing the fender.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
He's fitting these on a 1-series not an E46 ;)

Your new wheel is 25.4mm wider, effectively 12.7mm more outside and 12.7 inside when compared to stock. With a +45, your new wheel will stick out 28.4mm closer to your fender than your current 8". Go to your car and measure how much room you have back there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's fitting these on a 1-series not an E46 ;)

Your new wheel is 25.4mm wider, effectively 12.7mm more outside and 12.7 inside when compared to stock. With a +45, your new wheel will stick out 28.4mm closer to your fender than your current 8". Go to your car and measure how much room you have back there.
First, let me clear things up a bit. I own a 2008 Pontiac G8GT ;)

Found out (Thanks Charles) that the VMR 710 9.5" wheel is available in a +50mm offset, both 18" and 19" versions. Only the 710 offers a +50mm offset BTW.

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
Greetings.

Trying to get some info....PYSpeed has the VMR 710 9.5" wheel listed with an available +50mm offset on both 18" and 19" wheels.

Is this +50mm offset truly available, or is it a mistake on their website?

Help is always appreciated,
Shawn
Shawn,

Even though I sent you a PM back, I just want to make it clear to everyone on here for future reference.

18x9.5 and 19x9.5 +50 offset is NOT a mistake. We offer this fitment exclusively to pair with 8.5 +45 1-Series fitments. :D

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Ah, I was wondering whethe rit was for E82 or your GTO, lol! Glad you got it cleared up! I've seen GTOs with CSL replicas and it looks great.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Shawn,

Even though I sent you a PM back, I just want to make it clear to everyone on here for future reference.

18x9.5 and 19x9.5 +50 offset is NOT a mistake. We offer this fitment exclusively to pair with 8.5 +45 1-Series fitments. :D

[email protected]
+1

Yes, those are 1 series fitment V710s. I wouldn't run them on the Non-M E46's though, I'd rather get that extra clearance as well as a more pushed out look ;)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This should clear up the confusion, here's some pics of the car the VMR710s would go on

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whos ZR1? :drool::drool::drool:
I pulled in there just to take the pictures, lol. My camera just doesn't do justice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice G8 GT. I almost bought one when they first came out. I still haven't seen one that's gotten rid of that tire gap though.
Here's a couple for ya;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
why 50? it will be very sunk.
Here's what she looks like with a +57mm rear offset ;)

19x8,19x9.5 Clubsport R8.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts