E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Lame thread title - Pics in hills///begining ps practice

7K views 63 replies 35 participants last post by  cbrbuilder 
#1 ·
Justin and I went for a shoot yesterday. First time editing a large batch, just am starting to get into photography. I think i got better at it as i edited more as the day went on. Just tried some different stuff. (no pro)
Mine is the tiag preface
xJustin's is the blue facelift

C&C Welcome on photography and cars! :craig:

Thanks for looking.

Seth

See less See more
#22 ·
Justin and I went for a shoot yesterday. First time editing a large batch, just am starting to get into photography. I think i got better at it as i edited more as the day went on. Just tried some different stuff. (no pro)
Mine is the tiag preface
xJustin's is the blue facelift

C&C Welcome on photography and cars! :craig:

hey bro i saw your car over at easy bay bmw on sat were you getting service? anyways i was buying a csl defuser from jeff (azndrunk74 ) at omega tint werks i thought your car was an m3 till i saw the front.. looks hella good

#23 ·
hey bro i saw your car over at easy bay bmw on sat were you getting service? anyways i was buy a csl defuser from jeff (azndrunk74 ) at omega tint werks i thought your car was an m3 till i saw the front.. looks hella good
Thanks, my expansion tank exploded so they were fixing it. i pushed it into the dealership:lmao:. you met Jeff at omega? hes a sick guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.