BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
John

do you know if there is a site that has all of Top Gears's video's like this one.I see links posted all over the place for random videos but I'd like to see alot more if possible.Thanks.....and thanks for the link

·
Registered
93 Posts
GStrance said:
John

do you know if there is a site that has all of Top Gears's video's like this one.I see links posted all over the place for random videos but I'd like to see alot more if possible.Thanks.....and thanks for the link

www.racingflix.com

you'd better get a membership though. i didnt and so far i havent been able to download a single movie, but other people do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
TDing525i said:

www.racingflix.com

you'd better get a membership though. i didnt and so far i havent been able to download a single movie, but other people do.
thanks tding......yeah I cant seem to get any movies either.It just hangs on "getting file info." when I right click and save as.

anybody know anywhere else to get these vids?

·
Banned
2,231 Posts
I too was wondering where we could get these Top Gear videos. I really love shows like these, and unfortunately at school I do not have the Speed Channel or something similar where I can watch these types of auto testing shows.

Anywhere else besides racingflix.com?:dunno:

Also, random question, but does anyone happen to have the Test Drive segment from The Speed Channel on the new 5 series? My parents taped it for me a while ago but have since then lost it, and I'm trying to find it online. Thanks guys!:thumbup:

·
OG - Mods On Hold
600 Posts
After doing a little "Top Gear" research, I have came across the following. Most of you may know this already, but for those of you who don't....

Top Gear Website
Sorry, couldn't find any videos on the above website.

Top Gear TV is shown on BBC2, The third series of Top Gear starts on Sunday 26 October @ 8pm.

If you think you can go to DUNSFOLD PARK (AERODROME), GODALMING, SURREY GU8 4BS, then you could register to win tickets to be in the audience on this site (Click Show Schedule, scroll down, then select Top Gear).

Of course, you could always signup to watch the show
Online using Real Player :banghead:

Alas, I think we should just E-Mail petition our local cable/satellite (DirecTV) company to request BBC2. See Below...

DirecTV has this info in their FAQ:

Q: Why doesn't DIRECTV present every channel I want to see?
A: Programming commitments are driven by customer preference. They are designed to balance the interests of adults, children, and the whole family. We regularly poll customers to determine their interests.

Q: What channels will DIRECTV be offering in the future?
A: It is a DIRECTV policy not to disclose information about any pending or potential programming offers. However, we do speak with a wide array of programming providers and constantly evaluate services based on the level of customer interest. Customer feedback is very important to us and, in the past, this feedback has led to the addition of new programs and channels.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts