E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I search many post of lambo door in e46 but...here in Spain, these conversion kits don´t exists, and it´s very difficult to order from usa. Besaids I don´t know who install me this kit, there is many kits, many prices, prices with labour, without labour, and here nobody I think dare to do it. What steps I can do to achieve my dream? Help! :bow:
(Sorry for my poor english)

:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
needs a new sig...
4,495 Posts
i can get you a kit most probabally and i will ship it to you if you really want how much american $ are you willing to spend?

·
Rogue Engineering
2,337 Posts
GarrettF said:
i can get you a kit most probabally and i will ship it to you if you really want how much american $ are you willing to spend?
Garrett how cheap of a kit...Ive been wanting to do this

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GarrettF said:
I don´t know how many cost the kit and the ship, can you give me prices¿ thankss

·
name's PHIL
6,061 Posts
but there still is alot of fabrication that the body shop has to do which entails more $$$$$$$........honestly that look only looks good on a car that has a good amount of mods on it.........as in show car

·
needs a new sig...
4,495 Posts
the kit really inst all that complicated to install, it is basically chaning out the door hinge, and the kit i have been told has been premodified to fit E46 coupes

·
Banned
2,055 Posts
No ****.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts