BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My guess it's the carbon fiber back,Your car is unbelievable.If you're on here, I have to know what you clean and wax your car with, I see it around town and it looks surreal with the clean shine, like something from another world, even in the rain it looks clean! I gotta know how you get it like that....is it ever dirty? I want my 330ci to look like that too. Thanks Lou

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02BMW330ci said:
EDIT: << i had too :shhh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

**He's not on this board.**
Thanks, I found him. He gave me some of his waxing tips, he uses "Porsche Hard Shell" to get that incredible shine, I ordered some from the nearby Porsche dealership,, I'll see what it does for white.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I compound using 3M rubbing compound, sometimes the whole Zanio Kit i use and i found that EagleOne Nano wax works wonders. Do it all by hand and no Swirls anywhere. When i use a buffer i get swirls. How much did u pay for that Porsche Stuff.. :dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Porsche wax is just the finish, he showed me his Porter Cable random action buffer which he uses some 3m stuff before he puts on the Porsche Hard Shell ($16.00 from the Porsche dealer). I know how to detail a car pretty good, but I've never seen a car so shiney all of the time and especially in the rain. I've used all of the Zanio products before, it takes forever to Dawn, claybar and that stuff takes years to dry what a PITA. With white, I am not too worried about getting the swirlmarks that I used to get on my black M3, I just want that shine!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
lvillenjlou said:
The Porsche wax is just the finish, he showed me his Porter Cable random action buffer which he uses some 3m stuff before he puts on the Porsche Hard Shell ($16.00 from the Porsche dealer). I know how to detail a car pretty good, but I've never seen a car so shiney all of the time and especially in the rain. I've used all of the Zanio products before, it takes forever to Dawn, claybar and that stuff takes years to dry what a PITA. With white, I am not too worried about getting the swirlmarks that I used to get on my black M3, I just want that shine!
Mothers SHOWTIME Spray after wax :drool: :drool: :drool:

He does do a good job tho I give him lotta credit. I'm the same way LOL if i see 1 peice of dirt on my car i freak out! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts