E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wonder what's so special about the exhausts of what I can work out is a muffler shop in California that you have to have their exhaust and nobody else's?

btw, The only way I see anyone leaving their car there is if they got a free exhaust as well ... I don't think anyone is just going to leave their car with some shop for a week to be disassembled and re-assembled for nothing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I've had a LaBree exhaust before, but on my '95 300zx Twin Turbo. They sound like a true sports car should and not a wind up toy and gives you that true "hp gain" that you would expect from an aftermarket exhaust, not just alot of noise and people shaking their heads :tsk:
So you're telling me between Magnaflow, Ansa, Remus, B&B triflo, AFE, Scorpion, UUC, etc etc you can't find one that you like?

My custom made straight pipe with a ebay stainless muffler sounds good; I have yet to come across someone that didn't like it. :hi:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.