E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!!! I really need a favor, I have a 2001 330CI Coupe and I want a LaBree exhaust but the only problem is LaBree doesn't make a full catback exhaust for the BMW. Now, they are willing to custom make one, but they need a 330CI to make it. So.....any takers. If you are in the Canoga Park Cali area, don't mind giving your ride up for a couple of days, this is the address.

LaBree Motorsports
21521 Strathern St.
Canoga Park CA 91304

I will add a contact name and number first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm guessing there is some reason why you would expect someone else to give up their car for a few days instead of donating your own, you know, the car the exhaust is actually being custom made for.

I guess I failed to mentioned, the shop is in California and I'm in Georgia.

I wonder what's so special about the exhausts of what I can work out is a muffler shop in California that you have to have their exhaust and nobody else's?

btw, The only way I see anyone leaving their car there is if they got a free exhaust as well ... I don't think anyone is just going to leave their car with some shop for a week to be disassembled and re-assembled for nothing.

Well I've had a LaBree exhaust before, but on my '95 300zx Twin Turbo. They sound like a true sports car should and not a wind up toy and gives you that true "hp gain" that you would expect from an aftermarket exhaust, not just alot of noise and people shaking their heads :tsk:. You are right, there needs to be a added incentive for the person willing to do this, but that will be taken care of off line.

Looks like the OP lives in Georgia, a little far from SoCal. Would the guinea pig get to keep the exhaust? I might be down if that were the case
Yessir, SoCal is just a little out of my reach. I can't say if the guinea pig would get to keep the exhaust or not, but I would be more than willing to work something out. What you thinkin :idea:

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.