E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!!! I really need a favor, I have a 2001 330CI Coupe and I want a LaBree exhaust but the only problem is LaBree doesn't make a full catback exhaust for the BMW. Now, they are willing to custom make one, but they need a 330CI to make it. So.....any takers. If you are in the Canoga Park Cali area, don't mind giving your ride up for a couple of days, this is the address.

LaBree Motorsports
21521 Strathern St.
Canoga Park CA 91304

I will add a contact name and number first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm guessing there is some reason why you would expect someone else to give up their car for a few days instead of donating your own, you know, the car the exhaust is actually being custom made for.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wonder what's so special about the exhausts of what I can work out is a muffler shop in California that you have to have their exhaust and nobody else's?

btw, The only way I see anyone leaving their car there is if they got a free exhaust as well ... I don't think anyone is just going to leave their car with some shop for a week to be disassembled and re-assembled for nothing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Looks like the OP lives in Georgia, a little far from SoCal. Would the guinea pig get to keep the exhaust? I might be down if that were the case

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm guessing there is some reason why you would expect someone else to give up their car for a few days instead of donating your own, you know, the car the exhaust is actually being custom made for.

I guess I failed to mentioned, the shop is in California and I'm in Georgia.

I wonder what's so special about the exhausts of what I can work out is a muffler shop in California that you have to have their exhaust and nobody else's?

btw, The only way I see anyone leaving their car there is if they got a free exhaust as well ... I don't think anyone is just going to leave their car with some shop for a week to be disassembled and re-assembled for nothing.

Well I've had a LaBree exhaust before, but on my '95 300zx Twin Turbo. They sound like a true sports car should and not a wind up toy and gives you that true "hp gain" that you would expect from an aftermarket exhaust, not just alot of noise and people shaking their heads :tsk:. You are right, there needs to be a added incentive for the person willing to do this, but that will be taken care of off line.

Looks like the OP lives in Georgia, a little far from SoCal. Would the guinea pig get to keep the exhaust? I might be down if that were the case
Yessir, SoCal is just a little out of my reach. I can't say if the guinea pig would get to keep the exhaust or not, but I would be more than willing to work something out. What you thinkin :idea:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a 325ci and I live in Canoga Park/Winnetka 91306 area, message me buddy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I've had a LaBree exhaust before, but on my '95 300zx Twin Turbo. They sound like a true sports car should and not a wind up toy and gives you that true "hp gain" that you would expect from an aftermarket exhaust, not just alot of noise and people shaking their heads :tsk:
So you're telling me between Magnaflow, Ansa, Remus, B&B triflo, AFE, Scorpion, UUC, etc etc you can't find one that you like?

My custom made straight pipe with a ebay stainless muffler sounds good; I have yet to come across someone that didn't like it. :hi:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is everyone just arguing for the sake of it? He's looking for help, if he could, he'd do it himself. He wants it because nobody has it and he enjoyed in his Z. SMH to people and the *****ing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.