BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,103 Posts
good vid... someone should bring a video camera for next weeks meet... BTW i dont really like Porsches that much but damn that black one is sick as hell...

·
Psshhhht M3
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slight complications, sorry. You gotta dl it again,there is another 1 min left that did not get uploaded. Im uploading the full thing now, should take about 15 min. Its missing some awesome pics and clips.

·
Registered
618 Posts
for some reason I have a problem with my winamp...red comes out as blue, and the rest of the color is all distorted. Anybody know how to fix this? Nice vid, btw. Did you manage to get the vid of the donuts?

·
Registered
618 Posts
man, the color is still all messed up - it's like the picture is inverted - anybody know what I can do?

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,368 Posts
lol man, when I went to the first one, it was too hot and everyone left, AND i got lost on the way there lol. Now this time you guys for a drive and you guys have a porsche. D: Oh the pain that i missed out on lol

·
Registered
618 Posts
The last two we've had have been awesome. We went to Angeles Crest both times, but this time was definitely the best. And it was cold as hell, total opposite from the first meet. When we were on the drive - we stopped to take those pictures, and it was 43 degrees...a car drove by and there was snow on it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
For next weeks meet.. lets go through malibu cyn.. and then drive down to meet at santa monica.. atleast it'll be a fun drive down tehre.. cuz once we hit PCH its gonna be crowded (if its hot)

·
Registered
946 Posts
I wish its hot, im freezing ma ass off right now dude. But im drinking ice cold pepsi:)...dat might be the reason. I h8 this weather i cant stand it!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts