BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new wheels love em and the contrast...drop and a fender roll comming to theaters near you...:thanks:
on to the sex...

they were taken from my boys iphone...so not so great pics yet gotta wash the car and rims before i do the bikini shoot :shhh:

they are Linea Corse L22 (from WheelDude Thanx)
19X 8.5 F 235/35/19
19X 10 R 265/35/19

the rears rum with somone else in the car beside me...but only me and im good....only grape diet models for me :bawling: lol
CIao
Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Wow looks great! Love the fitment.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yea everyday i walk into the garage im just like...god thats SEXY...lol
I been wondering what everyones opinion on what to do as far as body style?....
I have an m3 front and rear waiting to go on...csl trunk and vented hood are next and then im gona get the whole car reshot.
What my predicament is is that I dont know what color scheme to go with...
I was thinking about strassentech lip in cf, cf exposed vents on hood, race pattern carbon fiber exposed csl trunk, and csl diffuser with the lip part let in cf....
but for some reason i think the black cf and gold wont look right at all...because theres a weird contrast going on....
so im kinda lost at what to do....any ideas? Pic?...

·
Registered
28,975 Posts
Looks great :hi:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Get rid of that orange!!!! Looks good other than that blasted orange...... Need I say more?
+ 10!! Look good, but don't flow with the rest of the car just yet. Keep modding, you'll get it to look :drool: in no time. And you could use a drop. But I love those wheels and the color.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Get rid of that orange!!!! Looks good other than that blasted orange...... Need I say more?
I knowwww...im debating tho...i think im going to do clear corners and 3000k fogs (pee pee yellow) on my m3 bumper:thanks:

nice wheels although I'm not too crazy about the colour combination
Its hit or miss with alot of people...i personally jack to it ;):shhh:

looks good...stock suspension?
Yessirr...sadly it rubs only if theres more than just I in the car..2 people in there is just 1 to many :)

i'm sure it looks great, the angles just aren't doing justice for them

When you get a chance, take it out of the garage and snap some shops from 10-15 feet away :)

Zoeb
Will do captain...ill go camera whoring in a few...i Want some Night time/rolling shots..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anybody got any suggestions as far as...strassentech lip color? i was thinking the black carbon fiber might look gay...so i was thinkin silver but then i was think that would look gay...so what i concluded with o'natural topaz lip not sure how it will look cuz i want it to look super clean.....PS anybooty?
im having the same delema with the m3 rear on what color to have the diffuser painted...ditto for csl trunk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
e46 Bots UNITE!!!!!!!!
Anybody got any clue as to what color Corners I should go with?
-I was thining Clear & then Color matching the grills
-Smoked i was thinking wouldnt match and throw the whole jammie off.

PLASEEEE HELPPPPPP!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts