E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick Question

What setting do you find you have your rear shocks at. I have mine at full stiffness and I bounch all the time. What would be best ,Your opinions would be great.:D

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
most people I think use full stiffness only at the track. I dunno how you can manage at full stiffness, it'd annoy me to all hell.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I'm going to turn it down tonight but I'm affraid because I have 19 x 10 hm2's in the rear and I don't want it to rub if I put them softer.

but your opinions are great with people who have these are have similer set ups

·
Euro.Techniks
3,711 Posts
well I have FKs which are basically the same...we use koni shocks

I think the recommended setting should be more stiff up front considering thats where the majority of the weight is

The rear should be set to soft

Hope this helps.....I have mine set to soft in the rear and semi/soft up front...but more leaning towards soft....and the overall ride quality is
:thumbup:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll try that. The only thing I hate about these Kw's are the ajusting of the rear, it a B**ch

·
Euro.Techniks
3,711 Posts
John from jersey said:
50% dampener setting on all 4 corners...its not too soft and not too stiff:thumbup:
nobody asked you Mr. Willy with your off da hook //M.......are you coming this sunday or is your ride going to the shop????

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
e46craze said:

nobody asked you Mr. Willy with your off da hook //M.......are you coming this sunday or is your ride going to the shop????
:lmao: If it's not raining.. i am bringin the truck, a tri pod, and a digi cam. So make sure the whip is clean ;)

·
Euro.Techniks
3,711 Posts
John from jersey said:

:lmao: If it's not raining.. i am bringin the truck, a tri pod, and a digi cam. So make sure the whip is clean ;)
oh for sho my **** will be sparkling clean....lol its still clean from HIN....all it needs is a touch up and I'm good to roll....

so John looks like no BBQ this year...well it is the very first meet....but we need to do the BBQ again some time this spring/summer.....

this time I ain't bringin no food!!!!! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts