E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to NTB to have my Pilot Sports put back on for the Spring/Summer and found that one of the fronts have a nail all the way through!!! They are very worn to begin with so I was planning on replacing them after a few autocrosses and one track day this spring. Well, since it's obviously not too smart to put a patched tire on the track, I'm going to have to replace them now....I'm torn between the Kumho MXs and Toyo T1-S and I'm even considering the Yoko AVS ES100s because they are soo cheap. I'm planning tp go with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 on stock rims and would like them to last a little longer than the Pilot Sports. Also, I'm not considering the SO-3s because they are too heavy....I'm already adding enough weight with the bigger tires. What should I go with???

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'd go with the T1-s if it were between the two.

But the s03 does make up for its weight by its grip.

BTW, for the m3, the weight isn't THAT much of an issue. It has more than enough power. The people that worry about are the miata guys that can really tell the difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts