BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys, as the title says gotta love the e46s's :)

I was interested into purchasing a e36 m3 which i found exactly what i was looking for a 4dr manual m3 but that changed my mind until i found out it had a flood title,

So ive been looking at buying another e46 as a beater/dd since i dont wanna put a lot of miles on my other e46. this e46 i picked up today is going to be my dd and as well my brothers car.

Its a 2000 323i tiag on black, 120k miles 5spd, picked it up for 4500$ out the door, i think its a pretty good price for a clean car like this, :excited:

I wont go out crazy on this one, maybe some little mods and thats it :)

i will take some better shots later this week !!!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks a good quality one. but i am calling BS on the mods lol. you'll eventually keep adding more and more to this car;)

actually your prolly right, i want basic mods well not really basic but your car would be a perfect example of what i would do to this one, i absolutely love your car and the stance :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice pickup, looks taken care of. but whats with you and that gas station, all your pictures are there.haha.where is that anyways

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
nice! good price!

good luck keeping it stock.. maybe clears, new headlight covers, and different rims.. oh and a lip spoiler and some tint.. and then everything else you know you are gonna do to it.

its a 2000? the sticker on the windshield said 99.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice score man! Needs a drop :thumbsup:
thanks

yup

Nice beater, OP.
yeah its very clean !

tiag. can never go wrong there.
true !

nice pickup, looks taken care of. but whats with you and that gas station, all your pictures are there.haha.where is that anyways
haha cause its the only thing a block away from me with very good lighting

nice! good price!

good luck keeping it stock.. maybe clears, new headlight covers, and different rims.. oh and a lip spoiler and some tint.. and then everything else you know you are gonna do to it.

its a 2000? the sticker on the windshield said 99.
haha yeah prolly thats what my brother will do, and on the title says 2000 so just stupid sales ppl

needs moar Raceland.
already on their way :)

not bad bro, looked like my car when I 1st bought it all stock!!Let the modding begin :thumbsup:
thanks, yeah ill post some better pix later, but i like it already very clean for this age, and yes let the modding begin !

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some 2nd day mods (include : painted grills, painted bowls, debadged, replace bulbs to whiter) :)

and my poor other e46 waiting on the new bumper to come !

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow the prefacelift e46 looks really old stock. It's amazing how much newer they look with just a few cheap mods. nice find
it really does once, i get new headlight lens and some smoked corners then it will look much better !

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

Attachments

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
E46 #1 and #2 !

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

Attachments

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
aw your starting an e46 family!

haha nice pick up. get some wheels and a slight drop and youre good to go!
Haha yea I am :) and yeah some more mods coming soon, I will post pix later of current mods !

Looks Sickk Mann! :thumbsup:
Thanks !

1 - 20 of 58 Posts