BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Koni S/A shocks and Eibach Pro-Kit springs for E46 M3 coupe. Used only this spring/summer for less than 5K miles. Priced to sell fast--asking $475 plus shipping for the set. (these were over $800 new) Selling b/c I switched to coilovers. E-mail [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The picture is with the setup that is for sale. The handling was noticeably improved over stock--sharper responses, less roll. The ride was improved (smoother) over small bumps, as there was less bounce--with large bumps, the ride was slightly stiffer, but again there was more control. The shocks are rebound adjustable, but you should adjust the rears before completely installing them, because the rears have to be partially disassembled to make adjustments--I never bothered to adjust them, but I would soften the rears up a bit from where they are set now for daily driving. I mainly switched to coils for the ride height adjustability--otherwise I was very happy with this set.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have any actual pictures of the components, but I can take some. Price may be negotiable (by a small amount) if interest is low over the next few weeks, but I think this is a pretty good deal as is. Installation varies from around $400-$600 from my experience--it depends on the shop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lowered Price

New price is $400 + shipping or $300 +shipping for the shocks only/$100 + shipping for springs only (firm).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts