BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy SSR GT2's. 18's or 19's. non-m fitment . I know theyre discontinued, but are there any places, other than looking for a used set, where i can get em? thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is, but the GT2's look so much better I think. Anyone can recommend some nice 5 spoke rims? Dont seem to be that many out there

·
Registered
616 Posts
Was google-ing those wheels to find some pics of them on cars when I stumbled upon this thread. I have an E36 so I only go bimmerforums but do look around here sometimes :4ngie:

The point of my registration here is that I have a brand new in box set of 18x9 ET45 SSR GT2-H E46 non M fitment (and E36) :craig:

Let me know if you are interested :)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Hehe, no I think they just look halogen in the sig. They should be HID.

I'm too lazy to open up lights and **** and do all this wiring crap. I'm not good with electronics anyway. Baking the lights apart is also bothersome...especially if you need to replace or fix an eye.

In conclusion, it'll never happen. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't get it...aren't angel eyes the same thing as DDEs?
yea...thats what i thought too..

JJR haha na man they look nice no doubt. Youre sig before (it just changed now) made em look halogen, a lil bit whiter thou.
I would actually prefer a more yellowish/white look compared to the blue/purple most people have. the blue/purple ones just seem a teeny weeny bit tacky. what kelvin scale should i be looking at for a strait up white or slitely yellowish color?

damn this totally went Off topic haha, oh well

·
Registered
18,541 Posts

I'm too lazy to open up lights and **** and do all this wiring crap. I'm not good with electronics anyway. Baking the lights apart is also bothersome...especially if you need to replace or fix an eye.

:hi:

just dooooooo it........ once you do one, the other one is very simple, and the quality of the lights are good...... one year for me and no problems whatsoever (fingers crossed)

yea...thats what i thought too..

JJR haha na man they look nice no doubt. Youre sig before (it just changed now) made em look halogen, a lil bit whiter thou.
I would actually prefer a more yellowish/white look compared to the blue/purple most people have. the blue/purple ones just seem a teeny weeny bit tacky. what kelvin scale should i be looking at for a strait up white or slitely yellowish color?

damn this totally went Off topic haha, oh well
6000k is what you want....... when people go with a 8 or 10k, they become blue and purple, which i agree with you, definitely tacky

6000 is pure white, maybe a TINY tint of blue......... i think its perfect

pic changes all the time in the sig now.......... thanks to 4ngie :D

:hi:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts

thats why i haven't done mine.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts