E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anybody have a kit from that guy Indra?? he was trying to sell me any kit for 900. :huh: :huh: maybe could get discount it more people are willing to get kits too.

·
Suck it easy.............
2,304 Posts
DropTopBM said:
900!?!

for a replica?!? they are like 300 - 500 bucks everywhere else!
exactly..900 is way too much for replica, plus if I remember correctly, he's from indonesia, so if you add shipping into the equation, you might be ending up paying the same amount as if you bought the real deal.....

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
If its Indra from Indonesia you are talking about...his work has a great reputation from what ive heard. Altho as a general rule of thumb replicas give me :puke: :bawling:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DropTopBM said:
900!?!

for a replica?!? they are like 300 - 500 bucks everywhere else!
guess im just stupid hehe oh well. just wanting to have some quality work thats all. guess ill just wait for the real thing

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
if your going with the hamann replica, then i guess thats ok considering the real hamann kits are fiberglass now.... but anything else i would go with the real deal.... at least u dont have to worry about fitment issues and cracking etc etc... but 900 is way too much man

·
JDM - Style
4,044 Posts
I've heard and seen otherwise.
Has someone GOT the kits from Indra, or SEEN the kits on a car?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I bought a kit from Indra some time ago. I have not put it on my car because I do not have the car yet (ONE MORE WEEK!!). The kit is replacement pieces. Here is what I have to caution you about. I received the kit with numerous pieces damaged. From here on, Indra was a pain in the ass to deal with. I ended up getting replacement pieces, but it took two months, tons of aggrevation, and about 5 trips to my DHL office and lots of emails with Indra's shipper.

·
Registered
109 Posts
no personal experience with his body kits but quite frankly

the guy can make anything. i wouldnt worry about it much tho it seems pricey. he is very talented from all that ive heard about him from various other boards. ive dealt with him for other stuff (CF) and he is a honest businessman. no problems dealing with him whatsoever for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts