BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the ol contis on the back were gettin bald on last monday i ordered a new rear set of contis since the fronts are still good and off to an open parking lot i went on sunday

moutains of donuts and even larger mountains of smoke - fun as all hell - gotta go back to take a picture of the vandamage left behind - unreal looking

oh and with it something really funky happened

power steering went dead....yep when the car was stopped turning the wheel was SO HARD to do - but while in motion, like normal

so at lights and what not it was a beotch to turn - as the day progressed it got a LITTLE bit easier....not much

car goes in today i wonder what theyll say...oh and the new tires went on yesturday so no problem or evidnce left there..unless your reading this steve (my bmw serivce guy) its not "normal" your assface so fix it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
agaean325ci said:
My 325 with a M3 badge can roll donuts. Was that whole little story supposed to impress anyone?
no your a *** with an M3 badge im a *** with a real M3 - that impresses me a whole lot more

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
M3_Dave said:

no your a *** with an M3 badge im a *** with a real M3 - that impresses me a whole lot more

Ha, besides that he wasn't bragging about donuts only saying his powersteering seemed to have gone out after it and that was the whole point. I don' really understand why it would so lets wait and see.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see thanks man - jesus - funny thing - service guys called and literally said everything is normal - i kid you not - after i explained to him its not - he called back 30 min later and said they were able to duplicate the problem - and the power steering pump isnt pumping any oil any more - is seems to be stuck or what not

they have to keep it overnight and ill find out everything manana

·
927 Posts
Damn dude.. you are such of show off.. my fake M3 badge is better than yours..

HAHA.. just kidding.. typical E46Fanatics folks. Got dang m3forum POS site..

So your PowerSteering pump probably got jacked up.. STOP taking it to LAUREL!!!

·
Never Follow.
522 Posts
i blew 2 power steering pumps doing donuts in my 96 impala ss before.... also, once while fish-tailing through a left turn at around 45 mph, while fightign the steering and slide, my power steering pump made a sound liek the air siren on a firetruck.... good-ole bubbles in the system :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mattman said:
Damn dude.. you are such of show off.. my fake M3 badge is better than yours..

HAHA.. just kidding.. typical E46Fanatics folks. Got dang m3forum POS site..

So your PowerSteering pump probably got jacked up.. STOP taking it to LAUREL!!!

oh man do i miss the forum man - i like everyone there (there is ronin but he makes everything interesting)

LAUREL! SUCKS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts