BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my car yesterday, after waitinf for about 7 weeks since I dropped it off in Germany. Reason I am mad at Crevier is because they did a lousy job prepping the car for me. The interior, including the leather, has grease handprints all over it, the floor mats have greasy black stains, the exterior was washed so lousy that you can see where all they forgot to go over it with the wash mit, but didn't forget to massage the dirt they missed into the paint with the chamy, and I still have pine needles and leaves from Germany under the hood that they forgot to wash under. If that wasn't enough, I have a huge dent/scratch in the driver's door, where somebody must have smacked the door into something during the car's travels. Isn't this something that should have been dealt with before I got the car? Especially the stains in the leather? What is the best stuff to get these out? What can I do about the ding in the door? I am almost afraid of washing the car because I will probably find more dings and scratches. Sorry, guess I just had to vent a little.... :dunno: :banghead:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hartge330Ci said:
Well, I finally got my car yesterday, after waitinf for about 7 weeks since I dropped it off in Germany. Reason I am mad at Crevier is because they did a lousy job prepping the car for me. The interior, including the leather, has grease handprints all over it, the floor mats have greasy black stains, the exterior was washed so lousy that you can see where all they forgot to go over it with the wash mit, but didn't forget to massage the dirt they missed into the paint with the chamy, and I still have pine needles and leaves from Germany under the hood that they forgot to wash under. If that wasn't enough, I have a huge dent/scratch in the driver's door, where somebody must have smacked the door into something during the car's travels. Isn't this something that should have been dealt with before I got the car? Especially the stains in the leather? What is the best stuff to get these out? What can I do about the ding in the door? I am almost afraid of washing the car because I will probably find more dings and scratches. Sorry, guess I just had to vent a little.... :dunno: :banghead:
The better part of crevier is the service department. They repaired my brakes for FREE when shelly was charging us $950!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mpowered said:

i like this idea :D
Hmmm... I like this idea too, but I am thinking that they will say: :lmao:

·
Registered
395 Posts
bro, why did u even accept the car if it was like that. u gota let them know u aint takin this sh*t cus its all F*cked up..this is what happens when theirs a bunch of lowlife roaches who just came on a boat to work their w/ no respect for peoples cars:banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MarketWizard said:
bro, why did u even accept the car if it was like that. u gota let them know u aint takin this sh*t cus its all F*cked up..this is what happens when theirs a bunch of lowlife roaches who just came on a boat to work their w/ no respect for peoples cars:banghead: :banghead:
Yeah, I should have looked at it better, but it was already dark outside, and I was in a hurry to get home so I could go to a concert (Star 98.7's Not So Silent Night). I didn't see the stains in the leather or the dent/scratch until yesterday.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Take it back and tell 'em to detail it (at no charge obviously), fix the damn dent, give you a loaner car...and apologise while they're at it...

this is totally unacceptable dealer BS. Ask to speak to the manager.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i have the same experience with crevier. everytime i take my car to get serviced(which is alot), the inside door handles r always dirty and grease stained. and the last time, they left a little gouge on it, like a little chunk of the rubberis gauged out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
whoa there MarketWizard! Hopefully i'm not the only one seeing this but your remark about....."this is what happens when theirs a bunch of lowlife roaches who just came on a boat to work their w/ no respect for peoples cars"......careful with how u say these things, i might be misreading this but sounds very derogatory and offensive. :~o

·
ACS Fanatics
727 Posts
allright

thats it i think we need a seperate forum that says

'Nightmares at dealership'

There is just too many dealership that does not provide the service we deserve for buying a car like BMW:thumbdwn:

Sorry to hear that man hope you can get those dents fixed. Make the dealer pay for it because it wasnt ur fault.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Crevier gives the worst service...I've had my share with them. Everybody there has an attitude..that why I never go back there even if my car broke down in front of their parking lot.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I would report it to the sales manager you might get a free detail outta the deal...bring it back really dirty if you do!.....you gotta remember the people cleaning the cars are making miniumn wage and arent the ones getting a new car, they are just trying to get it done fast as possible

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I finally got through to the sales manager, and it looks like they will make things right. We will see.:)

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,316 Posts
Sh*t, and this whole time I was planning to take my car to Crevier for its next service, considering Shelly BMW is full of a**holes...let us know how your dealing go with Crevier.

Anyone know of a "good" BMW dealer in Orange County, or even LA county to take my car to?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts