BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my bro and i were driving home from staten island today on the 278. After getting off the bridge im in the left lane, some idiot in an old caprice station wagon, who is in the middle lane tailgating another car, starts changing into my lane without seeing me there and almost side slams me. So i blare my horn at him, he notices, then drifts back into his lane. This degenerate who has two unbuckled kids jumping around in his backseat, is now tailgating the car in front of him literally inches away and decides to cut me off, so he swerves in my direction in an attempt to get me to slow down in order to get into my lane - not gonna happen- so he cuts off a tractor trailer in the right lane and punches it to at least 85mph. Heres the funny part, if your familiar with this stretch you know that right after the 92nd Street exit, theres a laser speed trap set up there like 70 percent of the time. So we're watching and waiting, and sure enough there was an unmarked hiding right behind an overpass 1/8th of a mile away. This is where the laughing began, before the cavalier even notices the unmarked car, the cop had already turned his lights and strobes on. The idiot then SLAMSSS his brakes almost causing the tractor trailer to slam into him. So me being me, pulled up next to him, as he was getting onto the shoulder for his well deserved ticket, opened the window gave him a honk and a :flipoff: , and laughed my way home.

PS- traffic was more than moderate, i wasnt being a left lane hog or anything like that. speed limit is 50 and traffic and myself were flowing along at like 60-65.

·
yuppie racing
1,899 Posts
will917 said:
So me being me, pulled up next to him, as he was getting onto the shoulder for his well deserved ticket, opened the window gave him a honk and a :flipoff: , and laughed my way home.
you gave him the "two thumbs up"??:D

·
all stock
379 Posts
You could have caused an accident with both your hands up like that next to your face:flipoff:facing the other car :lmao:

·
Registered
181 Posts
you know you can get a ticket for that, well atleast in texas you can... that would suck... he got what he desrved though, i hate stupid drivers

·
Registered
141 Posts
yup, i know the speed trap you're talking about.. damn popo didn't back his car in enough one time, and I had to change lanes to avoid his front bumper. :tsk:

funny story though.. :lmao:

·
Registered
198 Posts
copper

ya that damn cop is there all the time , f f ing clown ... go catch a drug dealer.. or a degererate driver ! !! like that clown !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts