BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I've purchased chrome m3 kidney vents for my 330ci. I've seen other successful attempts that look amazing. Does anyone know the easiest way to install these? I know you have to cut the guard up a tad.

·
Registered
639 Posts
easiest thing to do is not put them on :thumbsup:

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha. By Kidney Vents I meant the M3 Side Vents. No the 330ci does not have it. BUT! I've seen some previous attempts of this kind of thing. And to tell you the truth. It looks really god damn cool. I agree, the easiest thing would to not install them, but **** it. I'd bust my ass getting my E46 looking sexier than it is already. Got in an M3 Boot lip and my Chrome M3 Grills came in with it about a week ago. I've figured out how to install them. They're pretty damn cool.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does. Back then, when you bought the M3 Body Kit and Performance packs. The badging came with it. I found that odd too. Came with it when I got it. Looks pretty damn cool though.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No thanks buddy. I love this car. It's ****ing awesome. M3 is way expensive and Insurance isnt a nice number to look at. I suggest you not bothering.

Going off topic here. Is that yours in the Signature? if so, that's way hot.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
No thanks buddy. I love this car. It's ****ing awesome. M3 is way expensive and Insurance isnt a nice number to look at. I suggest you not bothering.

Going off topic here. Is that yours in the Signature? if so, that's way hot.
My saying to sell it is just a dick way to say "remove the non-belonged M3 badge from your trunk."

In some countries, the M package came with the M badge in the back.

Never the M3 badge. I suggest you remove the "3" out of there. Very "poser"-ish.

And yes, that's my car. And thank you.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fair enough. You're very hard to get to arn't you. You stick by your opinion like a ****ing brick. Nice work. ANYWAY have fun with your Convertible. Looks like a 330ci?

I wish I had the Convertible.

and I'm right for information on this topic. So I wont be posting anymore.

Thanks for your opinion or whatever.

Bye mate

1 - 20 of 22 Posts