E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 2 12in Kicker Solobaric's need help finding an amp. What which one would you all suggest I go with? Kicker Kx1200 or Rockford bd1500.....:eeps: :dunno:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks you guys

Good looking out fellas.....I see there are no Rockford supporters so Kicker it is....:thumbup: :thumbup:

BG....thanks for your opinion:thumbup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think Kicker is better. I've been reseaching a lot about amps for the past 2 weeks and I decided to get a kicker.

I hear nothing but good things about Kickers so I would get Kicker over Rockford for sure.

I just order my Kicker amp a 500.2 should be here today I hope.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man......once again thanks for the help fellas....you guys are making my decision an easy one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Kicker Issues

Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know I just got my Kicker amp.

The thing puts out unbelievable power and it suck a badass amp I would to say if MINE IS ALL FUK UP.

My amp works perfect and great without the screws that hole the shell on. Once I put in the screws the Amp turns on but acts like it is shorting out. I'M LIKE WTF.

I just got it 2 days ago and this happens How wonderful.

So just look out. I have to return it but its a pain since I ordered it online and stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Kicker Issues

325iBiMMeR said:
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know I just got my Kicker amp.

The thing puts out unbelievable power and it suck a badass amp I would to say if MINE IS ALL FUK UP.

My amp works perfect and great without the screws that hole the shell on. Once I put in the screws the Amp turns on but acts like it is shorting out. I'M LIKE WTF.

I just got it 2 days ago and this happens How wonderful.

So just look out. I have to return it but its a pain since I ordered it online and stuff.
:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
204 Posts
??????? and ???????

Do u really think an AMP matters with a a "street" thumper...??

The diff between a good AMP and a Best-buy amp is THD and heat disp... and for a "BASS" machine it doesnt matter either way because you (definatly) cant decern between a good AMP or the very worst AMP when bass is concerned. Distortion in your rider will be previlent if your even questioning this subject.....

....... BASS is a sign of adolecents, where-ass Harmony and acoustics is a sign of musical maturity IMO..!! I see BT's (bass thumpers) as peeps who seemingly have to astound the neighborhood with thier $1200 systems.......

.... and Audiphiles who austound themsleves with their $3000 systems....

Sorry but if your into "bass-wars" then just get a 12"er with a 200 watt amp and keep those "*******" drooling..!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I must pacify my post by saying that I HATE peeps who "roll" threw my hood "thumping" and you cant even make out the tunes because they are posing their carz... instead of actually "Jamm'n" loudly...!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts