BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you need anything done from inspections to modification work. Please email us at [email protected].

Shane has been with the dealership for more than 15 years. He has a great reputation and most of all, the labor cost he charges is a fraction of what the dealer charges. Many local shops here use Shane for his expertise. Don't pay extra fees when you can go straight to the source.

-Khoa

·
Registered
23,355 Posts
And this is in the SD area only correct?

·
Registered
778 Posts
he does alarm activation, day time running light active/in-active, and service reset?

if yes
please pm me the shop or his phone #
thanks

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
how much does he charge to disable drl? gf needs to get this done to her e46

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
btw does he do muffler installs?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
how come you start this after I left SD? :cry:

many many :thumbup: for shane. heavily reccomended by everyone I know.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Do you guys have a shop/garage to do the work at? My parents need work done to their car. I'd send my parents your guys way but I dunno what my parents would say if I tell them they have to go to a house or something to get the work done :hmm:

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you guys have a shop/garage to do the work at? My parents need work done to their car. I'd send my parents your guys way but I dunno what my parents would say if I tell them they have to go to a house or something to get the work done :hmm:
To save them money I would suggest them going straight to Shane to his place. You will be saving more than 40% on parts and labor. When you start putting in shop time and what not, the cost isn't that great anymore and the price will be almost the same as the dealer cost.

If you need referrals, just let me know. There are tons of people that know Shane and his reputation. We are here to save people money and get OEM parts for what they are worth, no rip offs here.:thumbsup:

·
flavaaroni
1,239 Posts
i need my alarm activated!!!! pm me please to let me know! willing to drive down to sd

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was thinking about doing a 5 speed swap in the future.... Would this be something he would be interested in, or capable of doing???

·
Kompressed
808 Posts
Shane is the man!

Been working on my BMWs since my first '95 M3 back in 1996.

·
flavaaroni
1,239 Posts
what if i already installed the alarm myself and i just need it activated? thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
How about a csl diffusor installation? It's painted, just needs to be put on. Would he have the necessary tools if dremeling is required? Price? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts