BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE RIGHT SIDE OF KEY AND I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO LEFT SIDE OF KEY.

IS THIS POSSIBLE OR THERE IS NO HOPE? :bow:

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
wtf is the question?

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
The question is that he has the older style key. THe newer models have the newer key. So he wants to go if he can change his current key(picture on the right) the the newer keys on the e46 models(picture on the left).

I don't think you can do it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
The question is that he has the older style key. THe newer models have the newer key. So he wants to go if he can change his current key(picture on the right) the the newer keys on the e46 models(picture on the left).
But, why?

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
ooo i thought he meant he wanted to put the ignition on the left like porsches :rofl:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
yeah man, when i got my car i noticed the key and thought the guy that owned it before me cheaped out and bought a cheap key or something... it took me a while to figure out that its just a different style key for the older models...
i'd say don't worry about it too much

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
No Hope and If i were you id be spending my money on that smashed front bar first :)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
i say find someone that paints the little doll house furniture and have them paint your bmw emblem on your old key.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I HAVE RIGHT SIDE OF KEY AND I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO LEFT SIDE OF KEY.

IS THIS POSSIBLE OR THERE IS NO HOPE? :bow:

You have to buy an >2003 M3 and maybe than you'll be happy with your ride, WTF is wrong with your brain, you bought a beautiful car and you constantly trying to make it a different one. Be proud of what is yours and stop acting like a child.
NHF :str8pimpi

·
Registered
673 Posts
the new key looks better in your pocket....BIGGER BULGE i guess :str8pimpi :rofl:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts