BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Flex UK Style
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you carbon fibre whores out there,

KERSCHER CARBON FIBRE MTECH SPLITTERS - Bought these 3 weeks ago but never got around to installing them and am now wanting to sell them as I have decided to go for the AC Schnitzer add-on instead making these surplus. They are genuine carbon-fibre with a flawless weave. They retail at £200, am looking for £120 (not $, but £) or best offer, plus a contribution towards shipping. Again, these are brand new, never fitted to the car, in fact, never even been taken outside. Includes all fixings which consist of galvanized nuts, bolts and washers. Contact [email protected] if you want pictures, . Will fit all OEM Sports and Mtech (M3) bumpers.

I'll entertain serious enquiries only, hence drop me a line or post here. Don't bother telling me you can get these cheaper elsewhere, if you can, I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
:pics:

·
Flex UK Style
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those of you that can't read the bit about contacting me for pics. Here you go

The blemishes you see in the second pic, aren't blemishes. They are the markers to drill through (indentations), for the bolts to pass through

1 - 4 of 4 Posts