E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
needs a proper photoshoot..
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys, my girlfriends brother is selling his Kenwood 815 in dash dvd headunit, he purchased it new for 1750, but is going to let it go for 1300 obo, it is 2 weeks old. Due to me not having a digital camera on hand, i would prefer local buyers, that way you can come by and check it out in person and see that its in mint condition. Prefer to sell it by the end of this week because he needs a plane ticket to hong kong. :) :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
You can buy a refurbished one on eBay with a warranty for $789.00...

·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hdsr09 said:
You can buy a refurbished one on eBay with a warranty for $789.00...

Really? I didn't know that, I'm just helping out my girlfriends brother since he told me last night to help me out, and he did show me the reciept also. I'm not here to rip anyone off so I'll see what I can do and I didn't know u can get them for that price on ebay.

·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I just did some searches right now and i found some for under $900, thanks for the heads up by the way guys, I didn't know they can actually go for that low....well, i'm gonna have a talk with him...

Oh another thing, i didn't post that up to rip anyone off, i just wasn't properly informed of the price. thanks guys.

·
Registered
171 Posts
No Problem... Just wanted to let you know before some of the asses around here jumped on you... :)

·
Mom says I'm a catch
4,754 Posts
ryrye46 said:
Ok, I just did some searches right now and i found some for under $900, thanks for the heads up by the way guys, I didn't know they can actually go for that low....well, i'm gonna have a talk with him...

Oh another thing, i didn't post that up to rip anyone off, i just wasn't properly informed of the price. thanks guys.
NP, good thing you researched it too so you could see for yourself and let your girlfriend's brother know he got ripped off if he paid $1750 for just that.

Alex
p.s. maybe it's a different model??

·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hdsr09 said:
No Problem... Just wanted to let you know before some of the asses around here jumped on you... :)

haha werd x100000000000000000000000 thanks man. But yea, i asked him and he said for sure he did pay that price i specified in the first post. :bawling:

interalejo - yep it happens that he did pay that much. sucks i guess. But the internet is here for a reason, search for a good price before u buy. :)

·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nafees said:
Will he sell it for 600?
Sorry, as of now the sale is off, i told him the prices and he just could not believe how much he paid for it, but if he changes his mind, i'll be sure to post and let you fanatics know. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts