E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,723 Posts
djhyetk said:
Should i keep my car the way it is or part out all the after market parts and get a brand new Yamaha R6?
Sh!t man I'm in the same boat...and I'm leaning towards parting out my car since I wont be keeping it forever and I'll eventually get a new car...go for the bike, you only live once. Besides, a car w/ or w/o mods still runs the same, its still a BMW, and isn't any faster or slower unless you have an SC.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
part out your car, i got dibs on so many things its a joke :) but yea that bike is fugin sick... i say part out only some of the things on your car not everything.... just keep it nice and clean with just the car rimmed up... part out your kit (me getting the fenders obviously lol)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Buy an R1! Oh i have a 02 with 1k miles for sale!

pimpn04coupe said:
part out your car, i got dibs on so many things its a joke :) but yea that bike is fugin sick... i say part out only some of the things on your car not everything.... just keep it nice and clean with just the car rimmed up... part out your kit (me getting the fenders obviously lol)

·
Registered
170 Posts
that's funny, i've been debating if i should sell my bike and mod the shite out of my car. but every time i take a ride on the bike, that idea gets thrown out the window. i say, keep the mods, save some money, get the bike. :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.