E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Kansas E46 Fanatics listen up!

2420453 Views 18126 Replies 115 Participants Last post by  sly1types
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!
81 - 100 of 18127 Posts
Hey guys,

There is a track day in Topeka on May 12th. Who is going?

http://www.hpt.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=372&Itemid=94
I talked to you about this on the phone this morning, I will see what I can work out. I really just don't want to put my track pads back in, man that was a PITA.

For everyone else, this is a great chance to get some track time. 65 bucks gets you about 1-1.5 hours of track time.
Brad on the facebook thing, you shouldn't have gotten caught, so your fault... And I can't go to the track because I have finals that day. When is the next time the topeka track is open to the public? And are you guys going to be up for going? Brad we need to start working on that project when I get back, like 2 weeks left. I also still need to do my inspection 2. What is the one thing you can't do yourself?
Heartland Parks upcoming schedule looks like this.

May 12 - Not attending
June 16 - Attending
July 7 - Attending
July 21 - Attending
August 1 - Attending

The only thing for the inspection 2 that we will not be able to do ourselves is the valve adjustment which isn't cheap. Baron charges like 800 bucks for it.
Who else does it and do you know of anyone that can hook me up? Also should I bu that kit from turner or should I try to find everything elsewhere
Who else does it and do you know of anyone that can hook me up? Also should I bu that kit from turner or should I try to find everything elsewhere
A couple months back we got a group of guys together and had an indy shop in Shawnee (one of Kevins buddies) do about 5 M3's. He gave us a great group rate but that's because Kevin rented the shim kit and special BMW tool. I know the shop owner talked about buying a shim kit but I'm not sure if he ever did. I will call him on Monday and ask what he can do, the more people you can get to confirm getting it done at one time the better the price.

Other than that I would just by the Turner kit, it keeps everything together so you don't forget about anything.
A couple months back we got a group of guys together and had an indy shop in Shawnee (one of Kevins buddies) do about 5 M3's. He gave us a great group rate but that's because Kevin rented the shim kit and special BMW tool. I know the shop owner talked about buying a shim kit but I'm not sure if he ever did. I will call him on Monday and ask what he can do, the more people you can get to confirm getting it done at one time the better the price.

Other than that I would just by the Turner kit, it keeps everything together so you don't forget about anything.
You don't adjust the valves on a 325...ever, lucky guys
You don't adjust the valves on a 325...ever, lucky guys
I was hoping you would chime in Kev. I wasn't sure what models required the valve job.

Jacob - buy the kit from turner, it should include everything you need.
Im saying screw turner, ill get like 70 bucks cheaper if I buy individually. I can help with the clutch if you tell me what to do. If you have the DIY it should be pretty easy to walk through. Hey are you guys up for meeting up Sunday the 16th if its a nice day. I would like to hang out and maybe go for a drive if its good weather. Meet for lunch then go driving? I know the BMW club does it brad, but why not get everyone else together too. And panara is for old people and women...
I'm in Topeka. Just saw the thread. I think I met perk m3 at a solo2 in Topeka. 2 asain fellers in a aw m3 and a tech violet e36 m3 sedan last summer. I was the giant...
Im saying screw turner, ill get like 70 bucks cheaper if I buy individually. I can help with the clutch if you tell me what to do. If you have the DIY it should be pretty easy to walk through. Hey are you guys up for meeting up Sunday the 16th if its a nice day. I would like to hang out and maybe go for a drive if its good weather. Meet for lunch then go driving? I know the BMW club does it brad, but why not get everyone else together too. And panara is for old people and women...
You never know what Panera is like if you have never been and I’m not apposed to doing things outside of the club seeing I’ve met up with you and Ryan a couple of times. I’m down for whatever whenever as long as I’m not playing ball.

I use Turner cause they give me good prices when I call because I have an account and have spent so much damn money there.
I'm in Topeka. Just saw the thread. I think I met perk m3 at a solo2 in Topeka. 2 asain fellers in a aw m3 and a tech violet e36 m3 sedan last summer. I was the giant...
Yup that was me, I remember you. One asain drove the AW and the other deove the tech violet. Speaking of them they have been kinda MIA as of late.

I'll be out at Heartland June 16th, you should stop by and say what's up.
I have been to panera, the girlfriend drags me there. Nothing I really like there. I have even tried and nothing really worked for me. I will see what I can do about a discount from turner.
When you gonna have the money for that exhaust brad???
I have been to panera, the girlfriend drags me there. Nothing I really like there. I have even tried and nothing really worked for me. I will see what I can do about a discount from turner.
I meant you've never been there for a club get-to-gether.

I've got my hand in some things right now that may free up a little more cash, so I'll let you know on the exhaust.
All of your freeded up cash is going to go strait into that car. How long is that gonna delay that engagement ring?
All of your freeded up cash is going to go strait into that car. How long is that gonna delay that engagement ring?
LOL, who cares. I'm to young anyway.

I love this thread, just getting my post count up.
Yup that was me, I remember you. One asain drove the AW and the other deove the tech violet. Speaking of them they have been kinda MIA as of late.

I'll be out at Heartland June 16th, you should stop by and say what's up.
I'm gonna be there
81 - 100 of 18127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.