BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just watching the weather forecast tonight there is supposedly gonna be a heavy snow storm throughout new york, nj and etc... please be careful guys if you do have to drive, drive safe.. dont wanna see anyone of my bros from here hurt especially the cars:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: good luck..
 

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
Joined
·
4,348 Posts
BmWm3PoWer03 said:
i was just watching the weather forecast tonight there is supposedly gonna be a heavy snow storm throughout new york, nj and etc... please be careful guys if you do have to drive, drive safe.. dont wanna see anyone of my bros from here hurt especially the cars:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: good luck..
I don't need to worry, I live on the beach no snow comes here :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
tomorrow is going to be a blizzard:bow: fock i only have a one car garage:banghead: :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cabby said:
3 inches is a heavy snowstorm?
for an m3 and a 3series you better believe it bro... Im looking out here i dont wanna see anyone hurt or there cars bieng ****t up:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
I got the Jeep ready and waiting.. I love 4 wheel drifts in the snow:D

This is my fav time of year:thumbup:

John V
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Re: Re: k guys leave yer sexy e46is in the lots today...

johnv325ci said:
I got the Jeep ready and waiting.. I love 4 wheel drifts in the snow:D

This is my fav time of year:thumbup:

John V
That rain/snow maybe dusting wont be too much of a challenge around here I dont think ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
Cabby said:
3 inches is a heavy snowstorm?
You dont even drive your car in the rain.

Whatcha talking about...:tongue:

John V

3 inches here in MD will close down everything:thumbdwn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
652 Posts
bmwm3power03: can you take a pic of inside your car witha ll the doors closed? i wanna see how dark those tints are..such a good look.. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TalaKiss_Mwa said:
bmwm3power03: can you take a pic of inside your car witha ll the doors closed? i wanna see how dark those tints are..such a good look.. thanks
bro my digi as at my friends house ill have it sometime this week ill take that pic for you a.s.a.p... :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Damn Snow

Man I hope It dosent snow too much !!! I drive 50 miles to and 50 from work


:banghead: :banghead:

And this is my 1st winter with my baby gotta take it easy on the pedal!!




Well Jack frost this is for you :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
652 Posts
i dont know what to do... ig otta go to school tomorrow... its like 10 miles each way.. i got 18" with ZR rated tires :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
All of us in this area should be careful. E46's don't handle well in the snow at all. Just becareful out there.

My gf has a civic so guess she's driving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
flimson said:
All of us in this area should be careful. E46's don't handle well in the snow at all. Just becareful out there.

My gf has a civic so guess she's driving.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top