BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k the alignment came out mint... but :bawling: :bawling: the big problem here is v&s denteed my fender as they were putting my car down i didnt notice it until later on so now i went back and they were like no way we didnt do this blah blah blah:banghead: i am so upset just about to cry... the tire much of hit the fender liner and now the dent is about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide :cry: do not take yer cars to this stupid place . anyone know any good body shops in new york...:banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
407 Posts
There is a place called Performance Auto Body located in Smithtown/St. James on Rt.25 on Long Island... They do premo work and do mostly MB and BMW's...They charge top $$$ but it's well worth it.....

·
Registered
652 Posts
tommy man i want my front window tinted :p

-Tal

·
Registered
284 Posts
BmWm3PoWer03 said:
k the alignment came out mint... but :bawling: :bawling: the big problem here is v&s denteed my fender as they were putting my car down i didnt notice it until later on so now i went back and they were like no way we didnt do this blah blah blah:banghead: i am so upset just about to cry... the tire much of hit the fender liner and now the dent is about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide :cry: do not take yer cars to this stupid place . anyone know any good body shops in new york...:banghead: :banghead:

go to ferraros in brooklyn,,, theyre on 3rd ave and about 9th street great body work,

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
V&S in queens ? those ****ers are just crooks.. :thumbdwn: never done anywork with them but initially, i was gonna get my spoilers painted there and was quoted $300 and change to paint m3 lip and acs roof spoiler... :yikes:

·
Registered
391 Posts
JMK BMW on Route 22 is one of @ a dozen official BMW body shops.
There service dept is poor, but my brother had is 528i fixed there after someone rear-ended him. You can't tell it was ever hit. The work was very good.
I would try a dent removal place first though. If they can't fix it, they'll usually tell you up front.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts