BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="4"><tr><td bgcolor="#878787">

For enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.
</td>
</tr>
</table>

you must watch this video
before proceeding​

Last weekend we did a lot of reminiscing about the 'good old days' of Khoalty:
  • Bringing in crazy cheap angel eyes when everyone else was selling them for over $300 (2010-2011) :evil:
  • Offering a lifetime warranty on angel eyes when everyone else was offering 1 year (2011)
  • 60% OFF Depo Corners and tails. we single handedly popped the depo pricing bubble for 3ers (2013)
  • Wholesaling our bumpers to our competitors because our pricing was cheaper than their suppliers would offer (2012)
  • Losing money by selling angel eyes for 25 dollars on black friday (2012 iirc) :eeps:
  • Reverse CREE LED lights for 90% off of everyone else (2013)
  • 50%+ off competitors pricing on lips and splitters (2012)
  • Getting banned from forums for talking crap to competitors about their ridiculous pricing :argue::argue:

If you're reading this, it's not too late. We can still bring some fire back to the 3 series, we want to, we miss it. Are you with me?

We asked ourselves "WHY did we stop?". Did we get lazy? Did everyone move to the new cars? Do we already sell everything, and at great prices? Should we focus more on the newer cars like everyone else?

I used to check competitor pricing every day and make sure we slaughtered everyone and for new product ideas. Most of those competitors have since folded, and AFAIK nobody even comes close to us for pricing.. most seem to be bailing from non-performance parts completely..

We talked for hours, honestly, and couldn't come up with any good answers. So we are reaching out to you all for some help.

I want to do some crazy stuff this spring/summer, but we aren't sure what to do, your input can and WILL help! :thumbup:

TLDR: We need to do something crazy, tell us what you want, what you really really want, and be entered to win $250.

Fill out the quick survey and be entered in to win a $250 Gift Card for Khoalty.com, we plan to cut off entries May 31 2016!

Any questions or comments? Drop a line: [email protected] :thumbsup:

Khoalty BMW Accessories
www.khoalty.com
[email protected]

By Appointment
925 Hale Place, Suite B3
Chula Vista, CA 91914

Availability
Monday - Friday [ 9a - 5p PST ]
Saturday - Sunday [ Varies ]

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We sort of had a 'goal' of how many submissions we wanted to get before the end of May, we are already almost halfway there in around 24 hours, amazing.

We are here for you guys, and are listening, and will take your comments into consideration, yes, even the not so great ones. We realize we aren't perfect but do what we can to provide a level of service WE would be okay with, going beyond pricing products at prices we would want to pay.

We already have two great ideas from you fellow enthusiasts that we are going to actively pursue, and a few site changes we will implement as we can get them done. Last year we started working on a total site revamp (it was responsive, mobile friendly, fast), but we ended up scrapping it almost entirely as it just wasn't what we wanted to 'be' as a company that does 99% of our sales online.

Anyways - hey, thanks for all the submissions, we're glad there's customers here who have been buying from us since 2010 and 2011, and have referred friends and fellow enthusiasts to us. We wouldn't be here without people like you, our advertising budget is basically 0, and has been since we started out, almost all of our business is solely brought in by referring people to us, and we appreciate it every day!

More soon! Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
What I really want is to be able to buy a piano black grill for my 99 e46 sedan. Purchased my last one from you all and last I heard you guys no longer carry them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What I'd really want? Maybe some better customer service. I bought some EE LED Tail Lights from your company and they came damaged, most likely from your warehouse(box was not damaged) I have emailed, messaged/commented on your Facebook page(which was deleted TWICE). You said you would send a replacement a few weeks back, but here I am, to no avail. I would just like to know if and when you plan to do anything about this. It will be close to a month. I would PM, but I'm afraid that would be ignored/deleted.

Let me know if you plan on doing anything about this. I'll give any info as needed. I even have a screenshot of your reply on Facebook, and of it being deleted, and no further response to my emails.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
How about you tell me what's going on with Order #139237 for M3 Diffuser placed on Tue, June 20th? No word back so far about it. Sent email and posted on your FB page (which you didn't approve to be shown). What's going on!?

You have til Monday to ship out or refund the money.

Yes I am pissed off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts