BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2000 323ci earlier this week. It's silver with black leather. Got lucky with this one as it was local and had all the options/packages I wanted. Details: 5spd, Premium and Sports Packages, Xenon lights, heated seats. One owner car. Serviced by BMW. Unfortunately, the PO didn't take great care of the paint or interior. The day after I got it I spent about 5 hours detailing the interior using 303 and leatherique products. Now I just have to wait until warmer weather to bust out the 7424 and do a full exterior/engine/undercarriage detailing.

Not really planning on modding much. So far I ordered smoked depo front corners and painted the bumper reflectors. Still trying to figure out what sidemarkers to go with and save up for LED tails.

As far as maintenance, I need to replace the front control arm bushings with the powerflex ones and replace all fluids with amsoil. Other than the worn front bushings the car is in great shape.

Sorry for the dirty pic but it's crappy up here in NY.

·
Banned
896 Posts
NIce car, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, and prepare to mod! :p
haha, i know... the mod bug bit me a long time ago. But after 2 show cars and a couple more big projects I think i'm finally done. This one is gonna stay mostly stock (except for the usual lights, little accessories, and maybe rims).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts