BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, been in love with BMWs since I was a little kid just never had the money to get into one. Now I think I finally do so im starting my search! Gotta sell the car i'm in first so thats my up front priority and then hopefully using the money to take one of your beauties off your hands. Right now im in a 2005 Crown Victoria, with a pretty decent amount of mods, sounds and runs great, looks like a cop car. Anyway just trying to bring myself into the world of wonder that is BMW.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On this note, once I sell the Crown Vic, im going to be looking for a BMW and would like some thoughts on what I should be looking at. So far the cars that have interested me that seem in my price range are: E46 330 ZHP, E46 M3 (Obviously, but I think this one is a little above my means) An E36 M3, a Z3 and an E39 M5. So if anyone has one of these for sale around say 10K lemme know what you got, plus please post up thoughts about any BMW that you think im missing... I am a former muscle car guy, so im fighting the horsepower and smoking back tires thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts