E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my 19' Axis muse wheels. Im not sure what i want to do. I love the Hamann HM2 in chrome. I had them on my car for a couple of weeks and i loved them. I have a white 330ci, so i think chrome looks really good on it. I know alot of you guys dont like chrome, but on white i think it looks hott. Anybody else have any opinions on what wheels would look good for my car.

SSR GT3
Hamann HM2 Chrome
MVR Magnum in Chrome

Give me your opinions guys.
Thanks

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
anything but chrome.. so ssr gt3 is the choice

but then.. if you really realy really love the chrome.. get the one you like :dunno:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
i dont like gt3's so get hm2 and then mvr

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i dont know why so many people are against chrome. i think on white, black and red chrome looks better, on every other color i think silver looks better, but i want to find a wheel, thats under 3000 w/ tires, that is either chrome or a polished lip, i just think the SSR gt3 look too small, especialy since i wont be slamming my car, i dont think they would look the best, I ordered the UUC v2 springs so i wont be getting the slammed look, but i would like to see what everyone thinks for that price.
I also like that new breyton wheel that came out, the imagine or something like that its called, what do u guys think about that, it has a polished or chrome lip, would that look good on a white coupe

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
BBS RG-R/RS-GT, their finish looks like a "dark" chrome

·
Registered
763 Posts
i have chrome and my car is topaz blue ...........i like chrome ..........i suggest PG3 or PG2 chrome ..........if it's not out of ur buget...........if not them go for HM2 chrome

·
Black and Proud
16,976 Posts
can i interest you in a set of style 45's?
comes with the stock 205/55/16 Michelin MXV4's
you'll notice some performance gains from going with smaller wheels

1 - 16 of 16 Posts