BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and all i can say is taht if they complain about us riding too hrad and not wanting to warrenty us for it im just gonna play that commercial to them! he was redlining almost!! geeez!

·
G-cool, G-smooth, G-style
621 Posts
Black330ci said:
they complain about us riding too hrad and not wanting to warrenty us for it
i was told to drive my car like i hated it when i picked it up from my sales person....they are just stupid:banghead:

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Re: Re: just saw the new 3 series commericial ...

BMWilli said:

i was told to drive my car like i hated it when i picked it up from my sales person....they are just stupid:banghead:

hahaha..........

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,831 Posts
BGReddy00 said:
drive it like you stole it-thats my motto!
What, like driving carefully abiding all the traffic laws so a cop doesnt have a reason to pull you over and check your sh!t? Thats how I'd drive a stolen car.

Now if we changed the saying to "Drive it like a dealership loaner car" we are talking a whole other ballgame :D

·
Believe it!!!
843 Posts
had a loaner car... i cant say that i tottaly abused it...

but i was nice enough to fill it with 87 octane.. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
maybe "drive it like a rental car*"

*with insurance policy

dealer might hold you accountable if you break something

·
Registered
384 Posts
woohoo ... drive it like I stole it... uh wait... what do you mean "like" ? i did steal it... lol ... (j/k of course)

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hhaahha reminds me when i got the z coupe 3.0 5 speeed loaner rental ...those were goooooood times ;-)

·
Registered
336 Posts
I remember someone from BMW commenting a couple years ago when some 323/328 owners drove like the commercials and complained about problems, that the commercials were just commercials and that BMW doesn't expect people to really drive their cars hard in real life. THe BMW guy just laughed it off when those owner's problems weren't covered. I think that guy probably got fired. very bad PR.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts