E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BABY BANGBUS
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the new 3 on TV. It's some kind of a car show in Europe. It shows the new 3 series has Bi-Xenons that will turn left and right when the driver turns the steering wheel. It also showed the LED rear lights at the back and it looks sick as hell. I think the lines for the headlights and the rear is gonna look hella sick when it comes out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wouldn't get to excited about the headlight thing because unless something has changed in the law the feds here in the US have never approved the turning headlights.:dunno:

Citroen has had that in cars all the way back to the DS21 and I know for a fact that the ones legally imported into this country were not allowed to come with the turning headlights.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I thought a lot of the big trucks have that feature for a long time already. At least thats what I have been told.

·
Registered
559 Posts
ACS3 A.R.T said:
I just saw the new 3 on TV. It's some kind of a car show in Europe. It shows the new 3 series has Bi-Xenons that will turn left and right when the driver turns the steering wheel. It also showed the LED rear lights at the back and it looks sick as hell. I think the lines for the headlights and the rear is gonna look hella sick when it comes out.
yea - the lights are called adaptive

get more info here on those lights-

http://www.bmwinsight.net/production.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts