E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,801 Posts
Compete with the kenwood? I personally think it's going to blow the kenwood piece away :) ;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
yo man you cant stick anything besides part of a screen where the ashtray is...there's not enough clearence or space in it..already tried :dunno:

·
Registered
561 Posts
yeah..i just took like an hour measuring and takin apart stuff under there... :dunno: dont know what to do....what does that system come with...it seems really cool..do yu need a brain for it...i dont got $ for a hot hookup so im not planning on getting a brain because i dont wanna pay 300 to see little lines and am/fm radio on the lcd when its on...plus...i dont stare at it when im driving...:D ..anyways this kid gave me a good idea....take your aftermarket player or whatever...and stick the face in the ashtray area...it fits...a standard deck face..and just put the rest in the glovebox :thumbup: it would look hot...let me know what your doin...hit me back

Jason

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Pioneer system I am looking at is brand new, not even available yet. It includes everything in the head unit. It comes as a folding screen, but we will dismantle that to put the screen in the dash.

The best part is the whole thing is touch screen, and you can add stuff to it as you get the $$.

I would love to have the face in the ashtray but it would be hard to take it off and keep it attached to the unit :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
alright but it comes with a brain though?...and its not that hard to take the face off...i heard its pretty easy

·
yo mama
1,595 Posts
Cool, does it have built in EQ and crossover?

Do the current and new in dash dvd players play MP3's or wav's off of DVD discs also or only off of the CDR/RW?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts