BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got my first mod in the mail today, and very easy to install, took like 4 min.

highly recommend this to anyone, matches VERY well with stock xenon (close to 100% if not 100) and is definately brighter than the stock ones. price was good and eric at spp very good to deal with, received the bulbs within the time period given to me :thumbup:

overall i would buy from them again and ill try to post pics pretty soon.

ps. can anyone tell me hows the lifespan of these bulbs are? not one of those bulbs that burn out quickly right? my fogs are always on when my xenons are

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah whats with all the winking going on, you guys got a special "lifetime"warranty happening? :D

haha ya i didnt get any M&M's which was what i was expecting cause i was hungry when i picked it up :( its proablably cause im from canada haha jk

spp :thumbup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hell yeah! I got M&M's too and I really thought that was cool even tho I don't really like them. The small stuff counts and that just made me want to tell everyone about SPP. My fogs don't really match my headlights much. But I'm very very picky about lighting. Either way, I know these are safe on my wiring/harnesses plus it's basically impossible to get perfectly matching fogs anyways. I hardly use them anyways. SPP :thumbsup:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AadosX said:
Hell yeah! I got M&M's too and I really thought that was cool even tho I don't really like them. The small stuff counts and that just made me want to tell everyone about SPP. My fogs don't really match my headlights much. But I'm very very picky about lighting. Either way, I know these are safe on my wiring/harnesses plus it's basically impossible to get perfectly matching fogs anyways. I hardly use them anyways. SPP :thumbsup:
really? i think mine are awesome, some people say theres a blueish tint to them but i cant notice it,all white like the xenons....

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
the m and m's was seriously one of the best parts.. btw ive had them for a month.. and one of them already went out.. but ill send it back.. but still 10 bux.. argh

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hrmm, either my xenons are bluer than they should be, or maybe I just am stupid. I mean, I looked at them only about 5 minutes after the xenons had been on, is the warm up period longer than that?

It's really funny actually. When I showed my friends all my new lights this weekend... I turn on the Polarg corners, and they look pretty white, so its like wow, those are nice. Then I turn on the fogs, and they are like wow those are really nice, and they make the corners look bad, and yellowish. Then I turn on my Xenons. Makes the corners look like ****, and the fogs still look nice, but not NEARLY as nice as the xenons.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I got the M&Ms too! I love the spp bulbs, they look like xenons from afar. It has a slight bluish tint to give it a xenon effect. I plan on using this for a couple more months before i upgrade to an 8000k HID Conversion Kit for my Headlamps :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
l337
164 Posts
blurizpimpin said:
btw if i lost the paper... who do i contact do get a new one?
You need to enclose the
Invoice#
Name
billing address
telephone
CC and exp date

Attn:Warranty Dept
Supreme Power Parts
1025-B Ortega Way
Placenta, CA 92870

i wonder how many people besides us have had one of the go out....i was pretty shocked, is it common to get a defective bulb?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts