E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
41,517 Posts
RocketM said:
It's a 330ci w/M Sport Package. The seats are Alcantara w/Laser Cloth.. Black Cube Trim.. M3 Roofliner, the steerling wheel is the M3 Leather..
I didnt know you could choose the leather M3 wheel, why didnt u get the alcantara one?

Congrats on the new ride! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bluecougar said:
I didnt know you could choose the leather M3 wheel, why didnt u get the alcantara one?

Congrats on the new ride! :D
The M Sport Package comes with M3 leather steerling wheel. The ZHP comes with Alcantara. The reason why I choose the M Sport Package is because 1) $2000 CDN w/tax less because it's a 225hp and not 235hp which I think is more than enough for me to drive. 2) It is a M3 leather steerling wheel and not Alcantara Steerling wheel, everything else stay the same. The alcantara seats are nice.. but I heard a lot of people were complaining about the alcantara steerling wheel getting worn out.. As for alcantara seats, I love the look and it's very comfortable and look very sporty.

·
Registered
421 Posts
RocketM said:
The M Sport Package comes with M3 leather steerling wheel. The ZHP comes with Alcantara. The reason why I choose the M Sport Package is because 1) $2000 CDN w/tax less because it's a 225hp and not 235hp which I think is more than enough for me to drive. 2) It is a M3 leather steerling wheel and not Alcantara Steerling wheel, everything else stay the same. The alcantara seats are nice.. but I heard a lot of people were complaining about the alcantara steerling wheel getting worn out.. As for alcantara seats, I love the look and it's very comfortable and look very sporty.
didn't get your point.. how comes the M package isn't 235hp??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
opelrsx said:
didn't get your point.. how comes the M package isn't 235hp??
There's a choice of 225hp or 235hp.. with 235hp.. the steerling wheel is alcantara and $2000 CDN w/tax more.. for 225hp, the steerling wheel is leather M3, and $2000 CDN w/tax less.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.