E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
www.xeetstreetband.com
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested, here are the prices for the following items:

Lip Spoiler for Coupe: $90.00
(P/N: 51 71 7 893 671)

3M Adhesive Tape: $7.02
(P/N: 51 71 7 901 759)

Front Bumper Reflectors: $2.40 ea
(Didn't get a part number.)

By the way, shipping was $15 on all of this.

I know this is probably a repost, but there you go.

Drew.

·
Registered
609 Posts
3M tape at home depot or office depot is around $5 whole rolll,and the one from bmw dealer just as long as the lip spoiler

·
Registered
81 Posts
fucy626 said:
3M tape at home depot or office depot is around $5 whole rolll,and the one from bmw dealer just as long as the lip spoiler
damn thats some mark up on some tape
f'ing BMW:ben: :impulss:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Can anyone post up an example of the lip spoiler that you are talking about?? I would like to see some pictures first, as well as what BMW dealership you bought the parts from. Also, are the reflectors clear??

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I think BMW only makes 2 Lip spoilers, one for the M3 and one for the M5 --- The one everyone here on fanatics has is obviously the one for the M3 -- It fits coupes verts and sedans.

·
Registered
161 Posts
looking at the new 330i performance sedan, there's a lip spoiler on there as well. so you sedan owners might be able to get one made specifically for you guys now.

·
Registered
763 Posts
XeetBMW330ci said:
If anyone is interested, here are the prices for the following items:

Lip Spoiler for Coupe: $90.00
(P/N: 51 71 7 893 671)

3M Adhesive Tape: $7.02
(P/N: 51 71 7 901 759)

Front Bumper Reflectors: $2.40 ea
(Didn't get a part number.)

By the way, shipping was $15 on all of this.

I know this is probably a repost, but there you go.

Drew.
are these clear bumper reflectors ur talking about?

·
www.xeetstreetband.com
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, Sorry, I was planning on giving you all the info, but I just lost my train of thought. I got the stuff from Pacific BMW (800-909-PART).

The bumper reflectors are the stock amber ones that come with the car. I am going to have the shop paint those at the same time that they do the spoiler. I will be saving about $50 bucks doing this as opposed to getting them from Bimmian. (I'm not knocking Bimmian though, I heard their products are good.)

As far as the tape is concerned, I heard that the tape you get from Office Depot is not the same as the stuff you get from the dealer. Plus, I only need enough for my spoiler anyway...

Drew.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts