E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased new control arms/bushings from FCPGroton, have heard mixed reviews on their house "FCP" brand but decided I'm on a college budget why not. I ordered their L/R Control Arm which is under their FCP brand. I decided to not budge on quality with the bushings and got Lemforder which most can agree is a great brand! I heard that the bushings from FCP tend to fail a lot sooner then later....Total coast came out to be around $236.00, best part is all of it has a lifetime warranty involved (even the lemforder). Once installed and properly done, I will report back with quality and smoothness of the ride.

Right now my current control arms/ball joints especially are are shot, the bushings haven't been replaced in around 120k miles since birth soooo....I'd say it's about time. Everyone tells me that the difference in my ride will be so ridiculous they can't hype how great the ride will feel.

Anyway, will report back!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
6k miles down the road, FCP (house brand) Front Control Arms are doing great and have absolutely no shake or vibration when coming to a stop, even a hard immediate stop. The lemforder bushings are immaculate. I just recently did a brake job from metal grinding brake pads, now when I brake there is not the slightest bit of vibration in the steering wheel at all. Still very happy with the purchase. I hope this can help people choose there next FCAB's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.