E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking for a little while but I just wanted to let everyone know I just ordered an '03 330i this weekend with the following:

Silver Gray
Black Leather
Sports Package
Bi-Xenons
Moonroof

I didn't receive my production number yet, but the dealer said it is a March producton vehicle due for April delivery!

Now the wait begins.. and I have two months to try to sell my '00 Prelude. And if I can't sell privately I will trade-in to the dealer before I pick up the 330.

I'm already planning on the following.. PSS9's, M-tech front, ACS roof spoilr, ACS one-piece decklid spoiler, tint, clears all-around. :thumbup: On the other hand, I will be broke. :cry:

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
welcome,

did you consider the performance package?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I considered it.. but then the price would be a little out of reach with all the other options I wanted. I could have gotten it, and not gotten the bi-xenons and moonroof. But those are two things I really wanted. Oh and leather, I needed leather. :D It's alright.. a 330i non-ZHP is plenty fast enough.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
jimmyjames said:
I considered it.. but then the price would be a little out of reach with all the other options I wanted. I could have gotten it, and not gotten the bi-xenons and moonroof. But those are two things I really wanted. Oh and leather, I needed leather. :D It's alright.. a 330i non-ZHP is plenty fast enough.
:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.