E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the local distibutor here in Miami, FL (wheelsboutique) and order the wheels 19*10 for rear and 19*8.5 for front, with Nitto NT555 235/35/19 for front and 265/30/19 for rear.

I ordered them in Brushed Aluminum, becuase I think it would look best on my TiSilver Z4.

Anyways, I should have them in about a month.

I will be looking to sell my factory 18' rims from the 3.0 Spt Pkg Z4.

they are 18*8.5 rear and 18*7.5 for the front. they have Bridgstone Run Flats on them now 255 rear and 225 front. That is the way they come from the factory.

From what I have been told they should fit the E46 no problem. I am sure that someone here could check the offsets and find out.

The rims have no scratches and the car only has a little over 2000 miles on it so the tires are like new.

Please let me know if anyone is intersted, Like i said when the new one come in I need to sell these!

·
Registered
0 Posts
it only takes a month to get iforged wheels?? i thought they had to custom make them and everything....i thought people said it took around 8 weeks?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Good choice!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
372 Posts
I would keep your factory tires and wheels, just in case for HURRICANE and FLOOD season......but Z4 wheels look ridiculous on the 3 series. Also, why did you get Nittos, thats a bad choice, you should change the order and get Bridgestone s03s.....I did a study on tires and the Tire Rack rated the S03s for all weather performance, and for wet weather driving, especially in Florida you should get alot of wet weather....not too late to change....

·
Registered
372 Posts
opps..the TIRE RACK rated S03s...as their top HP tire...wheels boutique will change the order for you..upon request...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thats a lot for a set of 18s...... Good luck selling them:D

If you consider selling the rims for a lower price..drop me a PM..

Thanks

advantyper

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would only sell the whole pckg with tires.

keep in mind that they are staggered, and the tires are pretty much brand new, (only 3400 miles)

I just made up the price, maybe you can counter with another price, i would definatly consider it.

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
563 Posts
...well I ordered my Iforged Senekas on Feb 13th and I still haven't got them. That's ummm...almost 7 weeks. Apparently my wheels are ready, but my retailer purchased two other sets that need to be shipped at the same time...and those other sets aren't ready yet.

I'm starting to get pissed.

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
563 Posts
huyner328 said:
i could swear i replied to this topic... thats wack Brandon.. talk to vince yet?
Yeah...I got a response from Vince the week before last saying that my Senekas were ready. My retailer ordered a set of Aeros and a set of Evos which apparently were ordered at the same time, but aren't ready yet. The 3 sets have to be shipped on the same pallet for cheaper boarder related shipping fees (fees that I don't pay anyways since its already factored into the purchase price).

So I guess if you order Areos or Evos it'll take 2+ months.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
O.D.
1,529 Posts
hey what brandon, what tires are you gettin on your senekas?? I was just wondering, because i should be gettin my senekas in a week or 2. got them from supreme power parts

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
563 Posts
325i-Vizon said:
hey what brandon, what tires are you gettin on your senekas?? I was just wondering, because i should be gettin my senekas in a week or 2. got them from supreme power parts
I bought and paid for Pirelli P-Zero Rossos 235/35/19 Front 255/30/19 Rear. I think the rolling diameter difference is too much if you choose a 245/35/19 up front.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey Brandon, where in ottawa could i find a good place to buy wheels? looking for a set of SSR GT3. I am in Kirkland lake but my friend lives in cassleman.

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
563 Posts
Andrew330Ci said:
hey Brandon, where in ottawa could i find a good place to buy wheels? looking for a set of SSR GT3. I am in Kirkland lake but my friend lives in cassleman.
In Ottawa...probably nowhere.

I got my wheels through www.tunerworks.com out of Calgary, Alberta.

I was very impressed with the price and the fact that I did not have to pay brokerage/boarder related fees since the wheels are first shipped to Tunerworks and then to me. Also I only had to pay GST, so there's 8% savings off the top. Now I only need the wheels.

I don't know if tunerworks deals SSR's...but you never know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts