BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey..... I just got back from Installing my Eisenmann race exhaust on my 323ci. All I got to say is holy sh*t does it sound good. It sounds sort of like a race car but not as loud I choose to remove the second resonator and put Eisenmann's sound pipe on and I am glad I did because I think it would have not been loud enough for me. The only problem they had installing it was the exhaust pipe that goes in to the second resonator is an oval shape not round and the pipe eisenmann gives you is round so the shop had to heat the pipe to make the eisenmann sound pipe fit. This made me a little mad because for an exhaust that I paid $750 for should fit perfect. Other than that it went in with not head aches. I will post pictures of it later tonight and if anybody is thinking buying this system... DO IT... you won't regret it after you hear it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
wow I really want to hear this. My Racing Dynamics has broken in very well and its a bit too deep for me now. I wish I had a higher pitched exhaust like the eismn. race. Post a sound clip!

·
Rogue Engineering
2,433 Posts
Post some pics and soundclips...This is the exhaust Im probably getting...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Good job!
I love mine too!
:thumbup:

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
I want to get it too....but i'm not sure if it worth it cause i already have the tse2 on and it sounds pretty nice and deep.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have been waiting for my eisenmann for 3 weeks now, its driving me crazy i want it now!! Post a sound clip or video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts