BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moms said she never drives it and asked if i wanted it...she got a new expedition so i now have a car to drive to school everyday which is 80 miles or so round trip....i bought the ride in may w/ 14k miles and its at 32k now.....sucks but having this should keep the miles low again....nobody probably cares but im stoked....now i can get my s/c kit and not worry about killing my baby....

·
Registered
644 Posts
Not a bad little commuter car, Infinitis have traditionally had high owner satisfation :)

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,316 Posts
That's :pimpin: dude...I've got a 1994 Mercedes-Benz C220 that *can* be my 2nd car if I ever put in the wrench time + $$$ to get the car running again in top condition. I really want to make it run again because it's a 4-door so I'll be able to fit my friends in there without scuffing my car, and it'll cut down on miles on my E46 :thumbup:. Infinit I30s are nice though, you're lucky!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i was pretty suprised when she gave it to me...my family isnt a wealthy family or anything but she figured she'll sell it once i move home from college and dont have this nast commute...i was on track to hit 35k miles in 1 year....for 1.5 years i'd be at almost 70k...fvck that....

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,316 Posts
Yeah, I'm having the same problem, not that my commutes are far, but because I drive A LOT. I've put almost 10k miles during the time I've had my E46, and it hasn't been 6 months yet! :yikes:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I know what you mean,i ve had the car for a year now and put 44000km on it:bawling:

·
E46Fanatic
3,121 Posts
nice bro, good luck w/ it. I had a 99' I30t before my bimmer. Only thing i didn't like about it was that i felt i got suckered when i got it. Same exact car as my 97' Maxima that i had before it only i paid $3,000 more for it. I now have a 94' maxima that i use for commuting. round trip back and forth to work for me is around 65 miles. i paid $3k for an infiniti badge :tsk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts